Do you want your candle to burn as beautifully as it can? Follow these care and safety tips!
- never leave your burning candle unattended, especially near children and pets
- don’t leave your candle in a drafty area while burning
- when burning decor candles: place on a heat proof dish or flat surface, as wax will spill
- never leave a candle on for longer than 4 hours at a time and stop burning when there is only 1cm of wax remaining
- never leave a wax warmer on for longer than 4 hours at a time and stop burning when there is only 1cm of wax remaining
- only burn your candle until about 1 cm of wax remains.
- remove any crystals from your candle before burning.
- please note that during transit for our crystal candles some crystals may come loose from the wax.
- trim your wick before use as it will promote a clean burn and longer life for your candle
- it is essential that on you allow your wax to reach the edge of the vessel when first burning, as candles have memory and will only burn to where it previously reached
- remember to remove packaging before melting and only use in an wax melter/tea light warmer
- leftover wax can always be used on a wax melter
Reminder: our candles and wax melts are made with 100% soy wax, meaning sometimes frosting or discolouration in the wax may occur before and after burning. This is normal and will not affect the ability of your candle.
You may find in warmer climates that your candle will ‘sweat’ or wax bubbles and sinkholes may form - however, this will not affect the performance of your candle. To help minimise this happening, please avoid leaving them in direct sunlight or heated rooms.